This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, November 22, 2010

a luncher's lunch and not fade away


mexican omelet
from: Nice Cafe
price: $7ish (daily special)
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: buddy holly
comments: ok it is damn cold out. there, I said it. we all say it. it's unavoidable. it's like -5 as I'm writing this! anyway, I got all bundled up and walked down to Nice to meet some navarikers for lunch. I also carried my new D7000 and wandered around shooting. click my lunch to see main street.

and travis had:

a toast fortress
comments: I forgot what it means to lunch with these guys. posing their food for wigglies and such. hoorah! click travis' lunch to see some late fall flowers being all confused by the cold.

and michal had:

two breakfasts!
comments: there was a mix up on the orders, so michal ate someone else's lunch. then he got his. I helped him with the ham since I didn't realize mexican omelet had no meat! click to see michal taking pics with his new cam.

and phil had:

meatlovers omelet
comments: click phil's lunch to see him gettin' jiggy with his eyebrow.

and finally, teo had:

food.
comments: click teo's lunch to see a stupid driver. look closely... she's on her phone, in a crosswalk, against the light. oh yeah, and she stopped here while a cop turned left in front of her. then she smiled when she saw me documenting her incompetence. arg!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share