This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, November 23, 2009

lord of lunching you dance so sweet


leftover macaroni n cheese(and a baked steamed bun)
from: greg and nicole's shower, (and new town bakery)
price: free! (and about $2)
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: spiritualized
comments: when I left the baby shower on the weekend, I got lotsa food to take home with me. yay. now click on the pic to see kitty's glowing pink. hello kitty's!

I also had:

a grapefruit.
comments: for those of you who don't know, I started yet another blog-like thingy. this one is a tumblr. you can click the grapefruit to see it. I have to thank kill bill for writing the app that's doing all the posting. you see, that's the best part of this tumblr... I never need to post to it! the way it works is that every 6 hours, bill's app grabs a wiggly from my flickr account, and posts it. it's starting from my oldest wigglies on flickr. and if I were to stop making wigglies right now (which I think is impossible) there will still be enough to keep that tumblr going for 1.3 years. if you happen to be a tumblr, too, follow me, and I'll follow you.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share