This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, November 13, 2009

it's friday I'm in lunch


kimchi fried rice
from: the clubhouse
price: $7ish?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: the cure (not on purpose)
comments: click my lunch to see the opsal steel building AND the carwash. this is yet another example of extreme local photography from the workplace.

and chris had:

sekiwaki combo with spicy sauce
comments: I met chris, his fiancee and bill for lunch today. click chris's lunch to see them building something at olympic village. a media tent or something? you tell me.

and kerry had:

these rolls and another roll, I think
comments: kerry is a very talented crocheter. is that the right word? anyway, click her lunch to see one of her pokeman crochet monsters. there's many more on her site, and they're all pretty awesome. just click the home button.

and bill had:

the secret combo B
comments: click bill's lunch to see another pic I took at that main street fire. I think I know what caused it now. see the guy with the rocker launcher on the roof? yeah. it was him.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share