This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

I will keep on lunchin' you, I play the clown.


guava glazed pork chop
from: Baru (alma and 10th)
price: $19
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: bob marley
comments: busy day today. chargering, bikering and rollerbladdering. all in 1 day. wow. click to see the bike in the charger. fits without removing anything!

and erin had:

some dish with tuna and pineapple
comments: after blading, erin, dave, jenna and I went to Baru for some fancy latin food. it was pretty good. my porkchop was stacked up all pretty-like, but the server toppled it when delivering. oh well. tasted very good. the pics are lousy cuz it's very dark in there. click to see the light on the ceiling above our table.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share