This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

japan - day 6


ramen! (ok, I'm seeing a theme here)
from: some ramen restaurant at the kyoto station
price: average
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: yeah, I guess I ate a lot of ramen this trip. its fairly priced and delicious, how could I not? this was the only miso ramen I had. I liked it. the other guys noted that it was very salty. anyway, today we went to the arashiyama area outside of kyoto. they have monkeys there!!!!! click my lunch to see a monkey.

and greg had:

ramen, too
comments: there were many monkeys all over the place, like this cute monkey, and nursing mothers and we could even feed them, but only from the feeding house. click greg's lunch to see his monkey imitation. I think my impression is better. but his yogic flying is even more impressive.

and hey ritchie had:

miso ramen, too
comments: click ritchie's lunch to see some very nice grounds of a temple/shrine? that we toured. so nice. and refreshingly cool on a hot day.

and this was my late lunch/early dinner...

a McDonald's Ebi Burger!!!
comments: this was a very tasty sandwich. I liked it very much. click to see a good wiggly of an awesome statue of great power.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share