This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

lunch don't work that way


pho
from: Pho Le
price: $10 with lychee blended drink
rating: &&&&.4/&&&&&
listening to: hothouse flowers
comments: I met hey ritchie and his friend, tobe, for lunch. good pho. better lychee drink. so good. click to see some sweet jetta parking.

and hey ritchie had:

the BIG pho
comments: click ritchie's large pho to see false creek and the fog in the distance. you know, I don't think I've ever had the large pho. small always is big enough for me. plus... the way I add hot sauce throughout my meal... that would kill me on the large, cuz it would be spicier than ever at the end. maybe someday...

and tobe had:

some non-pho dish
comments: click to see some foggy traffic from the rooftop.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Yvette said...

Did the lychee drink have bits of lychee in it? Or was it just lychee flavour?

January 21, 2009 10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share