This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

only lunch can make it rain


alberni benny
from: Nice Cafe
price: $10ish with a root beer float
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: pearl jam covering the who
comments: click to see radiation on Quebec Street.

and travis had:

corned beef hash
comments: click to see a big purty sunset.

and phil had:

the super omelette
comments: the linked photo is an odd one. for those of you who do not currently work with me, I dare you to guess what you are looking at. go on. is it obvious? or totally foreign? I can't tell. you tell me what you think it is.

and dana had:

a cheesebuger.
comments: click to see louise. I couldn't make a wiggly of this one. I tried, but the 2nd shot was outa focus, and just didn't work. then she moved. anyway, it's such a cute photo of her, I post it, wiggly-less.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lenticular array!

December 17, 2008 1:04 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

wrong!

I had to look that up. they're like the foundations of the wiggly. the early wiggly. the printed wiggly. I should print some wigglys up for xmas cards.

December 17, 2008 6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wiggly of the YEAR!

WEEN

December 22, 2008 10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share