This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, October 06, 2008

did did did you see the frightened ones?


steak sandwich (it's monday, afterall)
from: the butler did it
price: free!!! cuz I bought phil lunch last week.
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: pink floyd
comments: on the weekend, I saw these peeps had blocked off granville with a minivan, and they were playing soccer in the middle of the street. pretty cool. click to see them. note the stoic defenseman. I guess he's saving his strength for when he really needs it.

and teo had:

steak too!
comments: so I did my lunch photos with the weird selective colour setting today. way to mix it up, huh? click to see the city a wigglin'

and travis had:

paninininini
comments: ok, here's the warning: DO NOT CLICK TRAVIS'S LUNCH!!! not if you are easily disturbed, or grossed out, or eating your lunch. or even just a decent person. you've been warned.

and the police dogs had:

mannequins?
comments: click to see the store that sports this sticker on their window. now close your eyes and imagine the dogs and the mannequins. fun.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share