This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, April 25, 2008

tellin' tall tales of how it used to be


lamburger
from: Splitz Grill
price: $10ish for combo
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: Zep
comments: epic adventure to Splitz grill today. and today is friday. ok, yvette? on my way home from work today, I got about halfway, and noticed everyone staring and pointing towards downtown. so I looked back and saw tons of smoke. of course this just meant I had to get onto the roof at work. so I went back and did that. in the linked gif you see the smoke about which I spoke. also when I got home, I googled it to see what it was. once again, the news pages weren't very helpful, but of course I was able to find great pics of the fire on flickr, my source for the freshest news!

and bill had:

a lentil burger.
comments: lentil and burger are not words I generally use in the same sentence, but it sure looked pretty good, and with baba ganouj as a sauce, it probably was. mmm... baba ganouj... click to see the strange arrow someone cut out of a laurel leaf. strange thing to find.

and with his burger, andy had:

pouuutine
comments: click to see my fat cat.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger killerX57 said...

fires, baba ganooosh, black cats, whooooaaaahhh! i'm tired and bored.

April 29, 2008 7:48 AM  
Blogger killerX57 said...

not bored from this blog though, of course.

April 29, 2008 7:48 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

bored of the internet, maybe? I've heard rumours of a new one coming out soon. whoooooo. web 2.0. or wait... is that already out? when was teh release party!? maybe web 3.0 will be better. now I'm tired. and I just woke up.

April 29, 2008 9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share