This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

a pick axe in my head


1/4 poundah n fries
from: you can't tell?
rating: &&.5/&&&&&
listening to: chris whitley
comments: after work today, I went snowboarding. it was snowing a lot. and very wet snow. I never took my camera out of my pocket, but if I had, I probably woulda taken a photo exactly like the linked one here. not good weather on the mountains, but a good first day for me. gotta get up more this year.

and dave had:

the same thing
comments: phil was kind enough to pick us up food, cuz of my late start in the day. but, as you can see by the linked photo, the rain was so much that it ate right through the lunch bag. crazy rain.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share