This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

there's a party in my mind, and I hope it never stops


pork chop special
from: Argo's Cafe
price: $9ish
rating: &&&&.4/&&&&&
listening to: talking heads
comments: another lunch, more wiggly gifs. click to see an idiot fedex parking job in the back lane. that flatbed truck was just sitting there honking.

and kevin had:

curry. (with a tony in the background!)
comments: kevin enjoyed his curry thoroughly, I'm sure. click to see my lovely Rickenbacker. and if you really want to see something, here's jamey's gibson collection

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger killerX57 said...

i think jamie should sell me one of his guitars for real cheap.

January 18, 2008 9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share