This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, October 26, 2007

do the balitmore jig


the fish lunch special
from: Chutney Villa (main and broadway)
price: $10+
rating: &&&&.7/&&&&&
listening to: steppenwolf
comments: very good lunch today. awesome south indian food. I'll go back there someday for sure. not the cheapest food, but you get what you pay for there. mmmm... and in the linked photo you'll see Otis, one of the office dogs all dressed up for halloween. he wasn't too thrilled about wearing this costume, though. dunno why. he gets to be a dino¿?dragon, whereas when I was his age (in dogs years?) I had to dress like Holly Hobby.

and sumant had:

a dosa
comments: this dosa was huge. and now I know what dosa's are. click to see mailicious phil reenacting a malicious taco attack on dave's computer. for the record, dave, I still believe phil when he says he's not the culprit. this photo was just a crime stoppers style reenactment.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share