This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

red 4. green expanding to 1. moving levers up at 7 decimal 8.


pastrami bagel with spinach salad
from: Solly's
price: $9.01
rating: &&&&.3/&&&&&
listening to: kool keith
comments: walked over to Solly's by Canadian Tire today. good food there. expensive, but high quality. and a big line up to wait through. what's the deal with everyone wanting lunch when I want lunch. don't they know that I'm the official multigenius of lunch!? anyway, click to see someone taking colour coordination too far.

and here's a close up

comments: click the close up to see the cambie bridge missing a chunk of itself. eek.

2 Comments:

Blogger Reagan White said...

love that you are on a sandwich kick of late. me too.

i just moved to strathcona and if you find yourself in the hood consider dropping into Benny's (www.bennyfoods.com) for a tasty made-to-order sandwich from their deli counter at the back of the store. you'll be glad you did. tell them Reagan sent you. they'll give you a funny look because they have no idea who Reagan is.

September 28, 2007 10:02 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

but are your sandwiches in 3-D ?!?!?

bennys sounds good. kinda outa my way, but if I'm ever in the area, I'll try it.

September 28, 2007 11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share