This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

tell it like it is! yeah! word up!


sushi
it's thursday
listening to: Kool Thing by sonic youth and featuring chuck d?
comments: animated lunch! click the pic to see a REAL air freshner I saw on the ground. at first, I walked by it, and read it, then a few steps further, I realized what I had just read. what??? that's not scent! that's a road hazard!!! so, I think I should suggest a few new scents to that company. which one would you want in your car?
1, 2, 3, 4, or 5

and the cake was:

pie
comments: click the pie to see silly politicians. these guys accosted us while we were enjoying the 'main street days' a while back. ridiculous. that lady came running up to us and said. "hey guys!! look who's here!! it's Michael!" as if I was supposed to know this suit?! iyiyiyi! so that look of excitement on erin's face is actually bewilderment. and they were dragging around Sisi from canada's next top model. so lame. they run through and take all these pictures so it looks like they're down with the people. they weren't down. they were crazy. and yes, that is geoff glave in that pic, too. haha.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Reagan White said...

Just wanted to say - awesome blog entry today, dude! I thought it couldn't get better with the air fresheners! I wonder what "Pothole" or "Slippery When Wet" would smell like...

and then you lay down that politician weirdness... which one is the "model"? the politician looks like the leader of a low-budget circus! Was it as awkward as it looks?

Bonus comment: I saw my first "GWIL" crane truck today rumbling up Boundary at Kingsway and instantly thought of you. Great way to start a Friday.

Public Service Announcement: Can you dig it?

August 04, 2007 12:30 AM  
Blogger killerX57 said...

kool thing walking like a panther... public enemy and sonic youth were recording in the same studio, and chuck used to pop his head in to listen to their crazy sounds. this lead to him recording on that track. Note how i casually drop 'chuck'. I agree with reagan (cool popo chase btw) very entertaining blog entry. ignatif looks like he should be off making money somewhere. Ah! main street, where all the suits hang out.

August 04, 2007 6:44 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

nice video, reagan. poor copper. didn't have a chance.

the model is the tall girl in the corner.

and brian, nice story about chuck. I did not know that. and I can call him 'chuck' cuz he emailed me. :)

August 06, 2007 7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share