This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

such a rotten thing to say, such an awful thing to say


satay and spinach on rice and pad thai noodles
from: Bali Thai
price: $6.30
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: modest mouse
comments: the thai food place is really good at harbour centre. except I always ask for 3 items, and only get 2. but they only charge me for 2, and it always looks like enough food then. so I quietly accept it. yum. now click the pic to see the mayor I saw this morning slumming it in the DTES. wonder what samwise sullivan thinks about chocolate rain???

and scott had:

food from the amazing wok.
comments: click the pic to see why scott is a very good person to follow in a crowd. and one more blurry pic for ya, I saw the saddest thing on the road tonight. a '63 or '64 riviera. One of my all time favourite cars. and now they need body work. so sad. I cried a little. *sniff.*

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger killerX57 said...

long song but super catchy. i estimate he says 'chocolate rain' about 58 times.

July 28, 2007 7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share