This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

shoo the children, with no shoes on their feet


sushi special
from: spin roll
price: $6ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: steve miller
comments: I forgot to take my camera to lunch. bah. and we ate at a great spot over by the cruise ship. I'm sure i'll be eating there again. really nice. so this lunch is not real. it's a fake pic. recycled from a previous Spin Roll lunch. now if you click the pic you will see a painting that hangs in my apartment. it was painted by my friend adam, who (I just learned yesterday) will be moving into the same building that my friend Jamey lives in. crazy cowinkydink!

and anmar had:

tuna don
comments: when I walked by anmar's office, I noticed him eating sushi. so I took a picture and found out that his lunch was also from spin roll. so at leats there's one real spin roll lunch photo in here. click his lunch to see the cool new car I get to walk by on the way to work.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger killerX57 said...

hanibal!! I ain't goin on no plane hanibal! I ain't goin with this crazy fool!!!

May 10, 2007 6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share