This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, April 02, 2007

monday tuesday wednesday thursday friday saturday sunday


wonton noodle pork soup
from: Fortune Wok (at Sinclair Centre)
price: $5.75
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: nothing. but I have that ATHF episode in my head where the Rabbot is naming the League of Evil Villains.
comments: horrible food pictures, huh? well the food wasn't that bad. click the link to see pictures from granville bridge.

and ed had:

one item on noodles.
comments: click this pic if you want to see the old woodward's site.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Temple said...

I see 3 waldos from the Granville Bridge. On the red sailboat, on the seawall, and on the deck of the apartment.

I also see spots when I hold my breath and spin in circles.

April 03, 2007 9:45 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

30 points.

I'm thinking you've rigged this contest. no one else ever wins lately.

April 03, 2007 10:20 AM  
Blogger Reagan White said...

What a bastid that Temple guys is. Sheesh. Always finding the Waldos... Cork soaker.

April 03, 2007 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share