This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

a collection of glass chickens


pork burritto mondo
from: the new taco del mar at harbour centre
price: $7.82 or something
rating: &&&&.4/&&&&&
listening to: blind melon
comments: the new taco del mar has opened at harbour centre. and you should see what an efficient food-making place this is. the paying-part is not so efficient. but the food? whooosh! and the burritto I had was amazing. really good. but almost $8??? a bit pricey. every taco del mar I go to seems to be diffferent from the last. this one has a smaller menu than I'm used to, or maybe I'made all that up.

and kylee had:

quizno's.
comments: I'm sure she liked it. and it looks like kevin ate his hand for lunch. now if you click this pic, you will see the tupperware container my parents had out last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share