This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I have finally found a way to live


cod taco, yo
from: La Casita
price: $11 + t&t
rating: &&&.8/&&&&&
listening to: blind faith
comments: hello. I eat lunch. now click link to see that spring done sprung.

and kylee had:

flautas (small)
comments: the flautas looked real good. now click the pic to see the dude trying to get empty cans avec un fishing rod. know what's quite interessant? in french, fishing rod is "canne à pêche". coincidence or bilingual nation?? you decide.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger FiSHBoY said...

pic 1. Waldo on hill behind tree.

pic 2. In development banner on fence.

March 29, 2007 1:28 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

NICE WORK!

I'm wondering if craig just didn't try today.

30 points to the (fish)boy wonder!!

March 29, 2007 2:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dammit,I'm too slow in responding

March 29, 2007 3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share