This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, March 16, 2007

I was born in a factory


derailer burger n brew
from: the railwayclub
price: $9ish for burger
rating: &&&&&/&&&&&
listening to: Modest Mouse (new album out tomorrow)
comments: damn fine burger. and beer is always good. click the pic to see a bald eagle perched atop science world. it really is a bald eagle. not the best photo, though.

and tall kevin had:

food
from: railwayclub
comments: I forgot to take photos until we were almost down eating. kevin throws up the horns in respect for his meal. and if you click the pic, you will see a book we saw in a window on the way to lunch. I find it hard to believe someone would write a book like that, but at the same time, I expect it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share