This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

celebrity news flash!


jerk chicken
from: afro canadian restaurant
price: $9ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: I think this was the first time I remembered to take pics of an Afro lunch. it was delicious, as usual. now click the pic to see this very important thing I learned about christina aguilera and/or the pussycat dolls. yes. that's right... they are litterbugs!!!!!!

and edward had:

a taste of Africa
comments: that's the name of the veggie dish he always gets. click this pic for no reason. I just linked to a tilty-shifty-kinda pic I made for fun. yeah. fun.

2 Comments:

Blogger FiSHBoY said...

Waldo, lower left of second pic, under condo building. I'm on fire.

March 14, 2007 9:47 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

15 more points for jason. but -5 for being on fire. jason's total = 35 points.

March 14, 2007 10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share