This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, March 09, 2007

I could lose myself right here


spinach egg n feta crepe
from: cafe crepe
price: $9ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: Air with Beck
comments: delicious crepes and beer. great friday lunch. now click the pic to see an ex-coworker getting his 30 birthday bumps. it was a lof of lifting.

and edward had:

crepe covered in ketchup
comments: you'd never catch me smothering a crepe with ketchup. but ed did. maybe it makes up for the lack of cheese. now click the pic to catch a rare glimpse of my breakfast, which I threw together in the kitchen at work. yum.

2 Comments:

Blogger FiSHBoY said...

Avocado _and_ cream cheese? You're out of control, man!

March 12, 2007 8:07 AM  
Blogger FiSHBoY said...

Also, that's the same Microsoft mouse as I'm using right now.

March 12, 2007 8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share