This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

a wah do dem dem dem a wah do dem dem dem, ay-ah.


bacon/cheese burger, med. fries and 6 McNuggets
from: where do you think?
price: $7.03
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: eek-a-mouse
comments: I had McDonalds today. it's been a long time. and it was good. really good. and I don't feel sick at all. that's good. but what made lunch good today was our visitor! Cooper came to visit!! oh, he also brought his owner with him. now click the pic to see chris wave farewell to me. he's no longer working at webct. bye chris!!!

and john had:

it's a double cheese burger
how much?
let me count the changes in my pocket
Robotanist says:
it was 1.39+tax
今天我放假 says:
$1.49
$$ / $$$$$
Robotanist says:
that bad???
今天我放假 says:
i don't really like Mcdonald anymore
once i ate a combo meal and feel sick all afternoon
so i only eat it when absolute necessary.. like today
but the coke is excellent
$$$$/$$$$$
i am kicking cooper and he is not moving
don't forget to mail me the photos
----------------------------------
now here's some bonus Cooper pics:

2 Comments:

Blogger John Wu said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

June 28, 2006 9:43 PM  
Blogger John Wu said...

Thanks for walking Cooper for me this afternoon. He really enjoy it. Now see what we did to Cooper later tonight (http://www.flickr.com/photos/johnwu2006/177484987/)

June 28, 2006 9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share