This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, September 23, 2005

my blog, no rules.


good lunch. pho, yo. from that place on 10th ave. I don't feel like getting everyone's ratings and reviews, so just enjoy the pics. see if you can find my lunch, erin's lunch, jacky's lunch, sherry's lunch and the famous usual anonymous's lunch.




I'd like to thank Mr. F. for realizing why I needed to censor the photo of the mystery woman at the dumpster the other day. if youo click on hiroko's lunch here, you will find out why I need to be so secretive.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phew,finally. I tried hard to get to this comment page. (I told the DR. that the comment page was not available. His advice: try harder.) To be honest, when I just saw the pic of Brian's lunch, I thought it was an assortment of Japanese pickles. (the tuna looks like a kind of pickles...) Huh? You think that I did not comment on the food from Osaka sushi with a hint of slug this time? ween

September 26, 2005 1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have not told "ms chick" about her second appearance...

September 26, 2005 1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interessanter Beitrag

February 08, 2010 12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share