This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

High on a hill was a lonely goatherd, Lay ee odl lay ee odl lay hee hoo

does anyone ever read this?
butter chicken and yoghurt curry with samosa
from: Curry Point
price: $5.87
rating: &&&&.4/&&&&&
listening to while eating: The Lonely Goatherd - Julie Andrews
comments: aaah, the curry. greg was right, it is good dipping the samosa into the curry. it was so good, I had to make music. yeah.

and Mr. Hyatt had:
float on float on alright
Chicken Caesar
from: Pita Pit
price: $5.26
rating: &&&/&&&&&
comments: Ian says, "meat was cold, under sauced, bottom of the bucket veggies. pita pit let me down but I'll give them another chance. I think the pita pit guy liked alex his pita looked better." but really, who doesn't like Alex?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering why I was fascinated by gchan's comment about getting splash from having samosa dipped into curry. I realized the reason this morning. It is a true realization of "wabi sabi". Anyway, Dr. Williams, are you wearing a gas mask or something in the photo? Alex looks different every time I see him. One day in the summer, he looked like one of famous composers like Bach, I remember. ween

September 22, 2005 1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share