This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

eternal lunch. eternal lunch.


monte christo
from: deacon's corner
price: $11ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: massive attack
comments: today I got mustard added to my monte cristo. it made it tastier. though, not my favourite kinda dijon. I think I was picturing more of a grey poupon when I ordered it. I wonder if that's Triumph's favourite mustard, too? click to see the staircase that leads to the roof of the office. moody.

and bill had:

veggie scrambles
comments: once again, I went through a day without taking any wiggly pics. so when I left the office, I quickly made some in the dark. the one linked from bill's lunch here is a classic fall shot. damn streetlight kept turning on and off, though. you can see it reflecting in the window on the right. oh well. btw, if you wanted more Fringe photos, I think they are done in the are. but this guy got tons of photos of it. in fact, I think he just goes around to movie sets and takes pics. his flickr is FULL of them.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger c.g.brownlee said...

+1 for staircase wiggly

October 31, 2010 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share