This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I lunch you brown eyes, move closer,


bbq burger combo
from: Vera's
price: $11ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: drugstore
comments: burgers for lunch. they were good. I like em. click to see the view from our table at vera's

and bill had:

poutine with his veggie burger
comments: across from vera's we noticed that bill's convenience was there. you what? click his lunch to see.

and richerd had:

veggie burger
comments: while eating, richerd was telling us about when he practiced polyphasic sleep. interesting stuff. he said he's never been so alert and energized in his life. I don't think I could ever try that. but it sure sounds cool. about 2-3 hours of sleep per day. what would I do with all that free time? and how many lunches would I get to eat...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

Bill has been alive far too long...

April 23, 2010 3:35 PM  
Blogger theshinyblueone said...

I like the eyebrows

April 25, 2010 11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share