This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

figured out what I'm good for - making anything look better


burger, fries n champagne cola
from: cameo (word up)
price: $14
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: ugly casanova
comments: this burger was awesome. the rating was knocked down, however, cuz it was too hot sitting in cameo eating. very hot. ugh. made the whole lunch experience a little less enjoyable, you know? anyway, click to see my zombie niece and nephew. emma is 7 in three days. this will be her first birthday as a zombie, I believe.

and dave had:

some dizzy leftover swiss chalet food
comments: click dave's spinning lunch to see a stupid driver who felt the need to back around a corner at a very busy time. almost hitting a cyclist, another car, a pedestrian and just overall being so stupid.

and phil didn't have:

all his burger drippings
comments: click phil's greasy drippings to see another wiggly gif of Ron's missing door. the door is actually back on now, but sometimes ron takes it off just to remember what it's like to be doorless.

and travis had:

the same as phil and I. but with a ginger beer, instead of champagne cola
comments: I like the ginger beer best, it turns out. the sweet tasting chemicals in champagne cola do not compare with those in the ginger beer. click travis's hot-sauce-covered-burger to see yet another youthful gull. or maybe it's the same one from yesterday.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't read the content yet, but I am impressed with your creativity with the last picture. I was expecting the usual wiggling... WEEN

August 14, 2008 1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share