This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

does it leave a trail of slime?


sushi
from: ichbankan
price: $9ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: ween
comments: not much to link to today. yawn. I almost forgot to take a pic of my food, too. got it just before I finished. click to see cambie in its disarray. if you're totally unsatisfied with this blogging experience, check out this pic of Louise from her blog.

and tommy had:

a samwich
comments: click to see a strange bus ad I saw. will it means something later? or is it just a part of an ad? I dunno. get back to work now.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha. your food matches the bus -- almost empty. Where is the summer? grumpy WEEN

July 31, 2008 1:57 PM  
Blogger iTripped said...

Nice! I'm sure Louise would thank you for the props even if your blogging ALWAYS leaves her satisfied. But I think it's just because the photos are of food.

August 01, 2008 4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share