This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, August 01, 2008

it's the best years of your life they want to steal


oka burger with truffle mayo
from: the whip
price: I forget. $12?
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: the clash
comments: wow. good burger. pricey, but so good. now to the links.. if you click only 1 lunch pic today. click mine. good wiggly gif underneath there. this is a window display I saw at Oakridge. haha. hahahaha. stylized, indeed!

and andy had:

a club
comments: so, ok, this was a long weekend. it's now tuesday, and I'm posting for friday, deal with it. this means the rest of the linked pics are from the weekend. this weekend (and next, and all week) there's a world-level competition in the city. Ultimate Frisbee and Guts. what's Guts? ask craig. here he is throwing and here he is catching. basically it's a game of trying to make the other team not catch very hard thrown frisbees. neato. as for the ultimate, click andy's lunch.

and andrew and kenneth both had:

a steak with strawberries
comments: andrew and kenneth are co-ops leaving the company. so we had fancy Whip lunch for them. andrew was not overly impressed with strawberries on his steak. click to see Neil playing in the ultimate game. see? he misses the frisbee that would have given canada a point. even though they still won, canada is upset with neil for not running fast enough. I also caught some of the women's team game on the weekend, too. Louisa, also from my office, is in that pic. so far I've only seen the mixed team and the womens teams play. another coworker is captain of the 'open' team. I'll have to try to see them play next weekend.

addendum:
oh yeah, I forgot to mention that the photos I took of the ultimate were pretty crap. if you want to see better ones, I suggest flickr

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger gwilli said...

stupid me, I shoulda linked to this photo:

http://flickr.com/photos/bcbusinesshub/2727389762/in/photostream/

it looks like the same one I linked to under andrew's lunch, but the guy in the photo took the photo. weird.

August 05, 2008 6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share