This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Don't look so disappointed, isn't what you hoped for is it?


jalepeno burger
from: Vera's (commercial drive location)
price: uh.. $10ish?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: talking heads
comments: today I met erin and mike for lunch. mike is moving to winnipeg on wednesday. I guess he chose that day for the obvious alliteration. buy mike! have a good trip, and we'll see you soon, I'm sure. click to see the construction next to me office.

and mike had:

a burger, as well
comments: in other news, I got an awesome old school skateboard from greg. w00t. click mike's lunch to see that board. my first powell peralta board. and it's a tony hawk. 1989. nice.

and erin had:

a burger. what else?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why winnipeg?

July 31, 2008 8:09 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

his work sent him there in the past, then he met a girl there, now he's moving there. that's how these things work.

July 31, 2008 9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share