This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, February 25, 2008

let me stand next to your fire


bagel sandwich n salad
from: Solly's
price: just under $10
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: jimi hendrix
comments: good bagelwich. click the pic to see something weird that my camera caught. I thought it was just a normal city pic, but when I transferred it to my computer, I noticed something weird going on.

and the salad was:

better than the sandwich, actually.
comments: click the salad to see my artistical rendition of the fire I helped distinguish last night. very distinguished. but for reals. ok, so... remember as kids, when you'd sit in the back of the station wagon backwards? well, imagine having 6 people in a Forester. yeah, you gotta put the last two in backwards. illegal? maybe. dangerous? no. in fact... it could have been life saving. because the two guys in the back noticed something no one else saw. a fire on a porch. they hollered for us to pull over, and we went running back and put out the fire. the photo linked was actually taken after we put the fire out. I just drew the flames in mostly where they were. if you look closely, you can see the woman with her hose finishing off our work. also, we managed to put the fire out, and leave before the firemen got there. fun! sorry for all the reading you had to do. here's an unrelated wiggly gif

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger killerX57 said...

i really liked your clouds. I think they reflect how focused you are. It takes a keen eye to spot all those tings. did i see a gwilli waldo there?

February 26, 2008 8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share