This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

don't need no hateration, holleration


smalll quizno's and a jr chicken burger
from: quizno's and mcdonalds
price: under $2!
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: mary j blige
comments: I met steffen for lunch today. or is it stephen now? I'm not sure on that. but anyway, he had coupons cut off cereal boxes that got use free little subs. they weren't very satisfying, so I also got me a little chicken. after lunch, we tried to deliver a parcel east of chinatown. and suddenly I found myself in a part of vancouver I never really been before. reagan's neighbourhood! heh. click to see the area. there's also this huge field between strathcona and the bus station. it blows my mind that it hasn't been developed. this IS vancouver, right? and the only thing keepin people outa this field is signs like this. that don't sound too bad.

and steffen had:

a little quizno's
comments: click to see steffen gettin jiggy with it. works best if you have music in your headphones while you looky.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Reagan White said...

welcome to the neighborhood, lads! please come back and see us again soon.

I'm guessing your pic is showing the corner of Jackson and Keefer, heheh. i live just a block north near jackson and pender so you were very close! :-)

In two weeks be sure to visit for the East Side Culture Crawl.

November 02, 2007 10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely photograph of me in a flap! Thanks -- I will treasure that for the rest of my life.

The best bit about those free tiny sandwiches was the hot Trojan pepper. So benign and friendly on the way in.

November 03, 2007 1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share