This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

and the wiseman don't know how it feeheeheeheeheeels. to be thick. as a brick.


a double teen burger with a chicken patty, too
from: a&w
rating: &&&/&&&&&
in my head: jethro tull
comments: do not click the linked pic if you are squeamish! or or even from squamish. it's a shot of what I saw a couple crows and seagulls dining on this morning. yum.

ad kylee had:

an onion ring burger
from: a&w
rating: 0.&/&&&&&
comments: kylee ordered a veggie burger from a&w. when we all got back to the office, she dicovered that it was a chicken burger. not good for someone from the planet 'Vegetaria.' so I put the chicken on my burger. it really didn't make mine much better. click to see the late afternoon mountain rainbow form the office window.

2 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

Hehe - I saw that same rainbow at about 5:10 pm while taking the skytrain

February 07, 2007 10:16 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

we're rainbow brothers!!!!

oh wait... no we're not.

February 07, 2007 11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share