This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, December 18, 2006

think twice



broccoli + beans + peppered pork / rice
from: the 'xiang delicious foods
price: 5
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: ralph myerz and the jack herren band

lunch at the village!

click the link to find out why you can't use IOBufferMemoryDescriptor::withCapacity() to allocate large amounts of memory in the kernel. exciting times I tell you.

ha ha just kidding. I wouldn't inflict that pain upon you. click the link to see the video for think twice. I can't wait 'til I'm old.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're already old

December 18, 2006 5:21 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrn

oh wait... does that make me really old?

December 21, 2006 3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share