This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

the woods are full of cuckoos


burger n beer
from: steamworks
price: 1 ipod
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: the rheostatics
comments: john wu bought me lunch today. in return I gave him a mostly-working 1Gig ipod that I found. I probably should have got a fancier lunch out of it, but I"d never been to steamworks, and now I have. the burger was pretty good. pre-fab patties can't really get any better than pretty good. now click the pic to see a photo I took of a regular latv viewer's workplace. can you guess who?

and wu had:

a burger. :P

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger John Wu said...

Yah, Thanks for the mostly-working iPod, here is the picture

February 02, 2007 11:38 AM  
Blogger John Wu said...

and why you label this 'I'm gonna kill you for no good reason'?

Now I am all worried

February 02, 2007 12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share