This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, February 05, 2007

ba ba ba, ay bee cee!


mushroom soup and leftover salad
from: the office kitchen
price: not leaving the office all day
rating: &&&/&&&&&
in my head: abc by the jackson 5
comments: this was not a significant lunch. in quantity, yes. but quality? meh. more importantly, click the pic to see a pic that I think my grandpa took back in the 40s or so? it could be older. but yeah, that is a motorcycle smashing through that burning wall. so cool.

2 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

wow that is a sweet photo. Do you know where it was taken?

February 07, 2007 11:02 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

no idea. I wish I could have seen these pics while my grandpa was alive, alas, but no.

February 07, 2007 11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share