This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

no lunch today. airplane crash instead.

so, I didn't eat lunch today, but something happened that was worth blogging. we arrived in Thunder Bay and Caitlin rushed us off to watch the airshow. we had no idea it was even happening. the snowbirds were here and going to do a show. neato. so we went to watch. 3 of them flew over. then 3 again. not sure if they were the same ones, or three other ones. but then we waited. and they didn't come back. then the rumour started to spread through the crowd of people that a plane crashed and there would be no show. turns out the rumour was true. here's my pics of the event, click for the news article about the crash. so, in the end... we never saw a show. and I never snapped a picture of the planes, cuz I thought they'd be back :(

this is the snowbirds flight simulato (yes, people were still going in after the show was cancelled... and no, I don't think the flight sim had a crash)
click me!!!

here's some people waiting around trying to see if they could see a crash in the distance?
<br />click me!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hummmmm you are alive!!! The links are the same :( Wanted to see a photo of both of you with a background of some kinda monument... Ween.

August 25, 2005 2:15 PM  
Blogger erinator said...

when i get my act together, i'll start posting stuff up on my (non blogger) blog. :) don't lose hope!

we didn't have lunch again today, but no more crashing snowbirds. we did have ice cream down at the marina though. i think i might have a picture of my melting cone.

maybe i'll be able to convince greg to post up today's breakfast picture.

August 25, 2005 8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share