This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, February 04, 2013

you ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you. never, my lunch.


cutting noodles n fried dumplings
from: sha-lin noodle house
price: $16?
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: the association
comments: linked you will find a flying cupid cat wiggly. enjoy.

and gary had:

almost finished by the time I took the photo
comments: gary started today at hootsuite. hooray. now we got someone to automate some tests. click to see a gif from tomorrow. bill running. eric drumming.

and taiyoung had:

also almost finished
comments: taiyoung is also new. he's working with the finance team. click to see a variation of the previous gif.  in this episode, bill is entirely in the air. hard to tell. but it's true.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share