This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, January 31, 2013

I'll eat you whole. I lunch you so, I lunch you so, I lunch you so.


lamb with hela noodles
from: she-lin noodle house
price: $8?
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: alt-j
comments: hey brah. how we doing man?  it's been a while, man, life's so rad.

and eric had:

this
comments: so the wigglies today are all from our first Town Hall in the new office. it was a flight theme. click eric's lunch and you'll see our fearless leader getting it going. check the background, too. see paul two-handing his giant new phone?  good times.

and toby had:

cutting noodles
comments: I think this was toby. he's one of our co-ops. now click it to see the biz-dev team rocking the aeronautical look.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share