This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, January 25, 2013

however long I stay I will always lunch you


chicken burger
from: the whip
price: $9.50
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to:  the cure
comments: the first friday in the new office. and it did not disappoint. I just uploaded 38 gifs from today. crazy. let's get started. click my lunch. see Pammy. the newest, youngest hootsuite dog. when she grows up, she will be a guide dog. but for now, Edd gets to hang with her.

and mike had:

chicken burger
comments: of course the new office has beer taps. but get this, it also has red and white wine taps. crazy. I reckon this is what led to the craziness later. the office chair curling, the dances of pure joy, the exercise ball fun, and so much more. click mike's lunch to see more curling.

and bill had:

a beet burger?
comments: click bill's lunch to see him doing a barrel roll whilst being struck by an exercise ball. here's another gif of it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share