This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, January 02, 2013

welcome to 2013. hope you brought a snack.


pulled pork pizza
from: Perch
price: $10ish?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: welcome to this blog, v.2013. it's so fresh and new this year. really. click to see a wiggly of something happening to or near me in a place near or at my place or employment or residence.

and ken had:

a pizza, too
comments: my pizza was better. oh and in the biggest news of the year kinda category, deeceezy got a new ride. and it's pretty much the coolest car owned by an owl. with my charger a close second. :D

and mike had:

a visit from jesus
comments: more Camaro!  it's bitchin' man!!! it's a bitchin' camaro!!!!!

and bill had…

samwich
comments: did you say you wanted moar camaro!!!!! you got it!~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share