This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I always lunch the feel of sweat on my shirt


rueben
from: deacon's corner
price: $
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: bruce springsteen
comments: I only made one wiggly today. wanna see it?  click above.

and bill may have had:

that
comments: I'm not linking this one to a wiggly. instead, I'm linking to a coworker's soundcloud page. which was recently featured all over the interwebs, like reddit and/or mashable and/or huffington post or stuff like that. go josh. it's also really funny.

and I think david had:

this
comments:  if you click david's lunch, yer just gonna see another weekend wiggly of some cruising with the top down.

and there's a chance eric or someone had:

corned beef hash
comments: another wiggly of the springsteen concert.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share