This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, November 26, 2012

I'm gonna tell ya how it's gonna be. You're gonna give your lunch to me.


papa benny
from: jethro's fine grub
price: forget
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: bruce springsteen!  live!
comments: my nephew came to town today for the bruce springsteen concert. and let me tell you something, he's amazing. and a little bit of sunshine this weekend let us put the top down and cruise the streets.  click to see that.

and stu had:

his second concert
comments: and a benny. click to see the Boss rocking it. sadly, this town always throws on the house lights during the encore. nice for me to get a not-so-blurry photo.  but so, so, so lame.

and tony had:

mushroom burger
comments: did I mention that Springsteen and the E Street Band were totally amazing?  click tony's lunch and look carefully at the blurriness. that's Bruce there crowd surfing near that green sign.  yep.  63 years old and rocking like he's 25.  awesome.  they didn't slow down for a second. three hours of nonstop rock.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share