This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, January 08, 2013

they are leaning out for lunch


4 tacos
from: la casita
price: $10
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: geoffrey oryema covering leonard cohen
comments: only one "new" wiggly today. and it's actually old wigglies. but they glitched out on my desktop, so I screencapped it. and finally got around to animating it.  and hey... it's Glitcherd!

and bill had:

chilly killys.
comments:  since I got no more wigglies, I'm gonna link the rest to more from science world.  I seem to have made a lot there.

and beier had:

kay sid ee-ah
comments: link is electric.

and josh had:

burrito
comments: josh is one of our new co-ops. we got a bunch of new co-ops.  and a bunch of new hires. bunches of people everywhere.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share