This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, January 18, 2013

gonna lunch you baby, here I come again


calzone
from: incendio's
price: $16
rating: &&&&&/&&&&&
listening to: led zeppelin
comments: the last calzone. now that I see it, I feel a bit sad. or hungry. they feel similar. anyway, click to see the big table of our last incendios visit. is that gif too boring for you?  perhaps you'd prefer the slightly more goofy version of it.  I will miss these friday calzones. also, I will miss feeding my crow friend in the mornings. if anyone is walking along main across from mcdonalds in the morns, could you feed my friends?

and gavin had:

pizza
comments: of course, what we will all miss more than anything else in the area... Abbi. click to see her in all her sadness.

and rahim had:

pizza
comments: and with this post, there will be no more lunches for us in Railtown, Chinatown, Gastown or the DTES in general.  thanks for the grub, all you neighbourhoods! now click to see Mo and OGrady doing their packing dances.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share