This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, November 09, 2012

well, I've seen lunch come, I've seen it shot down, I've seen it die in vain


steak chillaquillas
from: la casita
price: $10ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: bon jovi
comments: as usual, I'm well behind in my posts. it's actually 11 days in the future right now.  I took way too many photos today. so let's start. linked from my lunch you see a birthday girl having trouble cutting her cake. and why do you think that is?

and alex had:

chimichanga
comments: the other big excitement at work today was a Guac-Off.  who can make the best guac?  things got crazy. click alex's lunch to see some peeps preppin'.

and ken had:

this
comments: ken was just a spectator of the guac off. but click his lunch. you can see he that got into it.

and paul had:

that
comments: click paul's lunch to see him winning over the crowd and the judges with his guac sob story. well played, sir.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share