This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, November 02, 2012

look for lunch in evidence


calzone
from: incendio
price: $16
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: pearl jamb
comments: another incendio friday. my favorite. I only made one wiggly today, though.  you wanna see it?  I've hidden a secret link to it somewhere on my lunch photo.

and ken had:

to lean in so I remembered whose lunch it was
comments: like I said, only 1 wiggly today. so now I will link to things on the internet! starting with this gem that steve showed me at work. make sure you look at #6. it blew my mind.

and mike had:

pasta
comments: mike's lunch is linked to a youtube video. you guys remember those, right?  they were really big in the 2000s. but this one... this one is particularly awesome. it's an echidna puggle. yeah. I didn't know either of those words meant anything either. until I saw this video.

and everyone else had:

a jolly good time
comments: one more link. this one to photos of baby platypodes**.  now go forth and spread the word. whichever word it is you feel like spreading.



**There is no universally agreed plural of "platypus" in the English language. Scientists generally use "platypuses" or simply "platypus". Colloquially, the term "platypi" is also used for the plural, although this is technically incorrect and a form of pseudo-Latin;[6] the correct Greek plural would be "platypodes". Early British settlers called it by many names, such as watermoleduckbill, and duckmole.[6] The name "platypus" is often prefixed with the adjective "duck-billed" to form duck-billed platypus, despite there being only one species of platypus.[13]

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share