This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, November 08, 2012

where's that higher lunch I keep thinking of?


set B (with udon-like noodles)
from: HON's
price: $7ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: stevie winwood
comments:  click to see that it's definitely autumn. not that you needed reassurance.

and bill had:

veggies
comments: when I looked out the window at work, I think I saw that gangnam style guy. click bill's lunch. is it him?  or am I a racist!? perhaps both.

and ken had:

noodles
comments: cilck ken's lunch to see a giant fly.  then teach me to spell click.

and gabriel had:

noodles
comments: click gabriel's lunch to see hastings n main after work. there's an O'Grady in that pic. secret O'Grady.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share