This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

because I used to lunch her, but it's all over now


half carolina pancakes
from: deacon's corner
price: $12?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: rolling stones
comments: this morning, on the way to work, I saw some litter. not just any litter.  the first ever (away from the office) hootsuite litter that I ever seen. crazy.  so of course, I made a wiggly of it.

and gavin had:

philly cheesesteak
comments: I think this is gavin, and I think it's a philly cheesesteak. but I been wrong before about this kinda thing. maybe I should get people to hold name tags in front of their food, so when I post a week later, I remember who it is. ha.

and mike had:

pulled pork
comments: if you clicked the last lunch, you saw the newest portrait in the office. it's uji! and the portrait was made to help him run for prom king. of course, it's hard to beat a guy who campaigned by giving out tiny cups of bacon and tic tacs, isn't it??  click mike's lunch to see steve getting into an uber car. fancy!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share